Wednesday, May 13, 2009

.tea deprived

Tea.

Many of you should know that I'm a huge fan of tea, particularly those from China, Japan and Taiwan. I love tea! I've been addicted to it since I was 7 and am proud of it!

Apparently, you are not supposed to drink tea when you're down with a bad cough. And it's true, even though most doctors say nothing about it. I guess chamomile and peppermint tea are okay for coughs... But it's best to just stick with plain (not cold) water.

So I've been drinking plain water for the past 10 days. Not fun. I haven't had tea for 2 weeks now and it's killing me!!!

Please don't get me wrong, I don't mind plain water since it's healthy.. But I really want a variety of drinks... Honey lemon doesn't seem to be working for phlegm-y coughs so I've stopped drinking it...

...

Anyways, I think I'll just continue to drink more water and hope it can get rid of the cough sooner, so I can go back to drinking tea.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin