Tuesday, May 12, 2009

.gradually

Soft Companion.

For the past 10 days in bed, I had a companion named Julius.. And I've been hugging it to bed everynight without fail. On some nights, I'd wake up and find Julius' arm resting on my head.. It's true!

Hey all! I'm back.. Well.. Kinda. I'm still a little too groggy to be driving but I'm glad I'm gradually going back to my daily routine and chores. The cough is still clinging onto me and I don't know if it will ever go away.. :\ Perhaps distracting myself by doing loads of things will help get rid of it..

I got some EXTRA STRONG peppermint candies while grocery shopping today to soothe my throat further.. And extra Vicks VapoRub for the night, when the cough worsens.

Speaking of Vicks VapoRub, I think some of you guys might have heard that applying it on the sole of your feet and putting socks on help when you're having a bad cough during the night. It does actually! I could sleep through for a good few hours before waking up to cough and re-apply VapoRub on my feet. So do give it a try if you are suffering from a cough too, especially if it's been giving you sleepless nights. :D (Thanks for the info, Aryen!)

Alright, I'm going to get back to chores now. Later! :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin