Thursday, May 28, 2009

.disappointed

You are the only one who believes me.

Nothing can explain my disappointment with the fact that they would rather believe the media than me.

I have repeated over and over again that the media is exaggerating the H1N1 situation to them. I tried to reassure them that extra precautions have been taken and that everything will be okay. And their responses made it sound like I'm too relaxed and unconcerned about how fast the swine flu spreads.

I am friggin' aware of how the virus works!!!!! Stop making it sound like you guys know the situation in Victoria better than I do! And being paranoid will not take you anywhere! Gahhh!

Going to do something to distract myself and calm down a bit. I'm sorry you guys had to listen to my rant. :\

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin