Friday, May 22, 2009

.malaysian delicacies

Laksa for Dinner.

I was born in Malaysia, grew up in Singapore, spent majority of my school vacations in Australia, and relocated to Australia 4 years ago.

Being away for 4 years have made me appreciate Malaysian food more. So far, I have not found any authentic and delicious Malaysian cuisine over here, so SF and I resorted to cooking at home. It's much nicer and not to mention, cheaper as well!

I will be in Malaysia for about a month in November (can't leave for too long because I'm waiting to see if I become Permanent Resident in Australia) and I'm going to eat like there's no tomorrow! Let's hope I'll get to return for the Lunar New Year in 2009 for a while too or even better, become a PR before then!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin