Monday, May 25, 2009

.best neighborhood ever

Swanston's Bokeh.

I live on Swanston Street. Hmm.. Is that too much info? :P I don't think so, most of you would have already seen hundreds of my Carlton & Beyond or South-Easterly View shots to know where I live anyways.

Looking at this photo makes me sad, even though the vibrant colors show that Melbourne is a fun and great place to live in. There is a chance of us moving out in mid-January next year.. That is, if the landlord decides to come back to Melbourne to work. We'll have to move out. I don't know where we're going to move to..

I know renting is inevitable, but I really hope to have my own place someday, so that I wouldn't have to move again.. Umm in fact, I've started saving up a few years ago by putting aside an amount of money every month. I still need more jobs just so I could put more money aside for the future.

I don't wanna move out just yet. I love this place and I wanna stay a lil' longer!

But.. I guess we'd better start selling some of the stuff away, just in case.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin