Thursday, May 14, 2009

.new headphone

ATH-ES7 (audio-technica).

Hey guys, I don't think you should borrow me your expensive (or non-expensive) headphones because I tend to overuse them and end up having to buy a new one every year or something. :(
I am going to have to start taking good care of delicate gadgets like these..

Perhaps I could try not to use them too often.. I don't want to go deaf by age 30 (and I think I'm already semi-deaf from 10 years of discman/MD player/iPod).

--

The headphone arrived this morning while I was still in bed, so SF signed the delivery on behalf of me.. And I bought it less than 48 hours ago! :O

Anyways!! I decided I needed one since I work better with a headphone.. And it will also come in handy when I have sound-design stuff to do. Oh, and I'll definitely want a good headphone for travel, since those given out in the cabin are so stiff and uncomfortable. :\

This ought to cheer me up a little from having to stay home and recuperate for more than 2 weeks.. And it did!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin