Monday, May 11, 2009

.still hibernating

Rough Beginning.

It's Monday. I'm still stuck with that cough which I developed out of nowhere two Fridays ago. And it's very, very irritating.

I have been sleeping better for the past few nights but I'm still not well-rested because I'm too tired to do anything extreme. I'm still lacking the energy to drive around and I can't even walk 400m to Safeway at QV to get some daily necessities..

The cough will go off eventually, just not tomorrow or day after.. But is there something I can do about my tiredness? I really don't want to waste anymore time at home and taking naps at random intervals during the day.. The only solution I can come up with is sleeping sideways (my favorite sleep posture), but my throat doesn't agree with it..

...

Have I permanently lost my bubbly and energetic self?


P/S Happy 100th post!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin