Sunday, April 26, 2009

.something that i didn't know about him

Home-made Carbonara Fettucine.

SF and I learned something new about each other this weekend.
________________________
Scenario #1
SF: "How come we never buy one of those carbonara sauce from Safeway? I like it too!"
_pdra: "Wow really? I thought you never liked it! That's why we didn't buy."

I never realize that SF loves carbonara just as much as I do. So yay! Guess we'll get to eat carbonara pasta's more often!


Scenario #2

We were talking about having carbonara fettucine for dinner tonight and SF found out something new about me in between the conversation.

_pdra: "Actually, I like fettucine more than spaghetti."
SF: "Huh??? Really??? I always thought you liked spaghetti more that's why we'd always buy spaghetti rather than fettucine. I also prefer fettucine!"
_pdra: "Wow really!?!? I didn't know!!! I always thought you preferred spaghetti that's why we'd go for spaghetti rather than fettucine."
SF: "Nooooo. Fettucine is nicer."
________________________

LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ARYEN said...

That's the way of communication.. Talk more~~ hehe..U guys getting improve!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin