Sunday, April 19, 2009

.sofia restaurant

SF and I went on a double date dinner tonight at Sofia Restaurant in Camberwell tonight. The four of us had a great time catching up and talking about random stuff that's been going on around us – bubble tea, job issues, wow-so-much-food, restaurants around the city, etc..!

Anyways, I'm not good at reviewing stuff so I'm just going to type what comes in my mind.

First, I thought you might wanna know what we've ordered to share.. We decided to have the *refers to restaurant manual* Spaghetti Carbonara (creamy, with bits of ham), Spaghetti Marinara (with prawns), Meatlover Pizza and Fritto Misto (seafood plate). x)

Spaghetti Carbonara

Spaghetti Marinara

Meatlover Pizza

Fritto Misto

I told myself that I would have to eat fast and forget about dieting today.. Because if I don't, I'll get full by the time I finish the first serving of spaghetti. So I did.. But still, I ended up full pretty quickly. :\

Aftermath.

The meal was AWESOME though! I haven't been to an Italian restaurant for quite a while now. The staff at Sofia were really generous with the ingredients and everything.. So the servings were HUGE. We ended up taking away all four dishes!

Thanks for the meal guys! We'll see you guys real soon okay??? :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin