Friday, April 3, 2009

.the noisy door


It happened at around 5am, 40 minutes after I went to bed. I must have been stuck on the very 1st stage of sleep, because it felt as if I was still awake 40 minutes after turning in.

I was sweating real bad.. And our bedroom door was banging due to the 100km/h wind (if there was one). I tried fighting the noise by telling myself to try harder to fall asleep. The more I fight, the more chaotic it became. I was "seeing" hundreds of 死神 (Shinigami's = death god) running around. This probably resulted from the fact that I watch 7 - 8 episodes of Bleach everyday.

But the banging continues. Nobody was banging on the door - it was obviously the wind. It was so unbearable that I forced my very exhausted body up to open the closed door. I was curious about the weather condition outside so I took a quick look at my winter garden (where I left the sliding door open as well). Turns out it wasn't windy at all.. In fact, it was friggin' WARM!!! :\

Hmm.. That could be a hallucination though.. But I'm sure it wasn't.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin