Sunday, April 5, 2009

.childhood memories

Childhood.

I remember my parents taking me down to playgrounds during the weekend as a kid... And I also remember going to the playground with cousin Yuki and Irene (4 and 5 years younger than me respectively) on Saturday evenings during our weekly visit to 祖母's (grandma's) place.

And my favorite would always be the swing. I could go as high as I want to and relieve some of the frustrations with it. It never fails to make me feel better.. :)

I'd love to go on the swing now but I think I am a little too old for it.. LOL. I'm actually wanting to take photos of kids on swings but since parents these days are a little paranoid when it comes to their children I think I should refrain it. :P

So tell me, what's your favorite childhood memory? No word limits!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin