Monday, April 6, 2009

.docklands on a saturday evening I

Webb.

A lot has happened in the past couple of days... So I decided I need to go out for a walk.. Just me, the 5DmII and iPod.

I decided to go back to Docklands again for a brief photo walk. I thought I'd wait for twilight too since most of my photos were taken during the day. And I must say, that it was worth it. :)

Oh, and guess what? I found Webb Bridge! I tried looking for it last week but failed.. And ended up at the west end of Melbourne Exhibition Center. :\ I might have been grinning to myself without knowing.. LOL let's I hope nobody saw that!

I love Saturday evenings.. It's the only time of the day of the week when I feel totally calm and relaxed. And being in Docklands made it better. I felt so much more positive when I got home from the photo walk session.

Perhaps I will consider moving to Docklands in the next couple of years!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin