Tuesday, April 14, 2009

.my confession

the Guide.

I have a confession to make.........

Umm.. Let's see... How should I start... :\

Okay. Here goes. Istilldon'tknowhowtomakefulluseofthe5DmarkII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it will take me another year or so to figure out... Just like how it took me more than a year to get the hang of my good old 350D. So right now, I'm actually much more comfortable on the entry-level 350D than the semi-pro 5D mark II.

And I won't be asking anyone for help. I want to figure this out all by myself.. It will just be like getting to know someone who will stick with you through thick and thin for many years to come. I shall take my time with this –– will take it on photo walks occasionally, talk to it before bed time, etc.

That's all I need to confess. Thanks for reading. Tah.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin