Wednesday, April 29, 2009

.defeated

A well-deserved shower.

It's only Wednesday night and quite a bit of things have already happened in the past three days. I think someone will be pretty happy about me mentioning the events.. Hehe and so I shall give him/her the attention he/she was seeking. ;)

I've received my first official hate comment! You can check them out here, here, and here if you are curious or haven't already seen them. These comments were obviously written by someone extremely uneducated and unprofessional and were just empty threats anyway. Even if he/she attempts to do more I could always use those as evidence and hand them over to the authorities when the time comes.

I was serious when I said I was going to report this case.. Everything has quieten down at the moment and I will not hesitate to go to the police if something comes along later.

I'll be keeping the comments (in my e-mail) for as long as I exist in this world, in case the policemen needs extra information (for related/similar cases) in future. :D

––

Anyways, just as I have defeated some coward who probably hides behind the computer all day to send hate comments and threats , I have been defeated...

By some virus.

Oh yea, my temperature measured 38ºC (100.4ºF) earlier this evening and SF had to go down to the chemist to pick up medication for me.. :\ I'm feeling slightly better now as I type this, so don't worry about me. I'll be fine by tomorrow night! :D

The next challenge, which takes place in about 5 minutes time, would be to shower. SF was asking me if I was going to take a shower tonight, since I'm freezing under layers of blanket/scarf/sweatshirt/sweat pants. I HAVE to shower everyday, even if the temperature drops to –something-degrees-Celsius! And I HAVE to wash my hair too!!!

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Okay, I will take a shower and get it over with.. And I think I'll take the portable heater in with me. Brrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin