Monday, January 5, 2009

.what a beginning?


a Photographer's Hand. Photo taken by my sister.

Hello all, I hope you've truly enjoyed your New Years celebration this year, and that things are starting to look great.

For me, it has been ridiculous. I was suffering from a bad cough back in December and that lasted for I don't know how long.. Actually, it never recovered. The cough gradually got better towards the end of the year, until we spent the night at Sapporo's APA Hotel when I got this really bad sorethroat and the cough became worse.

Being sick really makes me lonely.. Like nobody's ever going to be there for me again, not even..... Hmm.. Never mind.. :\

Is this blessing in disguise? I doubt so. I just want to recover, be less sleepy and suffer from less muscle ache, and go out there to enjoy my time here in my childhood home town.

And I hope you don't think I'm whinging here, this blog is for me to unleash my negative self here from time to time. Believe it or not, this is the only way to make me feel better when no one's here for me. Next, I'll be doing a bit of iPod-ing and read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I pray that this year gets better and better for me, as well as those who are having a tough time too. Cheers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin