Monday, January 19, 2009

.favorite food

Hot chocolate.

Cream of mushroom soup.

Fried mac & cheese.

Friday's cheese burger.

I love dining in at TGI Friday's! It has been nearly a decade since I first came across this restaurant - we decided to try out a new place for our weekly Sunday dinner and decided to drop by TGI F's.

I fell in love with their cream of mushroom soup, as well as their trademark cheese burger since then, and am still loving it! :)

Hmmmmm... x)

Oh, and the fried mac and cheese is a new dish introduced (probably) a few months ago. It's pretty great, but I reckon it could be cheesier. ;P

And and and, also, their hot chocolate's one of the best! I love the fact that they've added whipped cream on top of the drink!!! Unhealthy but satisfying!!! ^^

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin