Friday, January 23, 2009

.the one about lunar new year

Prosperity Snack.

If you were to ask me what the most important event of the year is to me, I'd say it's the Lunar New Year (春節). It's much more important than January 1st (the standard beginning of a new year) or even Christmas (umm in fact, I don't celebrate Xmas at all).

Soooo.. Right now, we are in the middle of preparing to celebrate on Monday. I reckon that LNY is the only time everyone get together to catch up..

I would say it gets better and better each year. Babies would grow into toddlers, toddlers into kids, kids into teenagers, etc. It's amazing how everyone's physical appearances changes (so much) when you'd only get to see them once a year..

I don't know how it's going to be like this year - one thing I can confidently boost is that I have officially graduated from university, which is something they didn't believe I could achieve. Now, finally, I have done something to prove everyone wrong. :)

--

Of course, I will be taking heaps of photographs to keep as memories on the first day, when everybody visit.

Can't wait to receive 压岁钱 (red packets) too. :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin