Sunday, January 25, 2009

.be strong, _pdra.

I'll Be Strong.

Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

But chances are, I will be okay with the fact that you are going to be approximately 3752 miles away from me for the next 3 weeks.

Long distance relationships are inevitable for some... To be honest, I hate it. Why me? It's been well over 5 years and we still have to face the fact that we need to be away from each other for 3 months every year.

Now, please don't stop me from whinging.. I'll definitely feel loads better after unleashing these words..

Hmmmm.. I don't know what else to say.. But let's hope that 21 days will come and go by really quick. :)

Thanks for reading.. :)

I'll probably go and keep myself busy with the Lunar New Year preparation. Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family and I live in separate houses, about 40 miles apart. We've been doing this for over a year and a half now; I have the country place and my wife and kids live in town. The schools are way better there, and my kids are learning to live in town, which they had never done before. It is not easy, but it has been worth it.

Years ago, I spent about 3 years traveling for work, 2-3 weeks away and then 2-3 weeks home. We got used to it, mostly. But that wasn't easy either.

hang in there.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin