Saturday, January 17, 2009

.taken for granted

Supplies.

You know, I reckon we are all taking things for granted.. For example, what would you do if there are no electricity supplies one day? How would you feel?

If there isn't electricity, I wouldn't be typing up this entry, I wouldn't have internet, and I wouldn't be able to continue my passion for photography. And loads more...

I've been through a few no-internet occasions and I nearly died! That reminds me, I hope we don't have to move out middle of this year.. SF and I are seriously sick of it and we are actually considering selling our couch and buy a couple of large bean bags for replacement.

:\

Enough whinging. Let us all appreciate the resources that we have from now, if you haven't already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO!! please don't let electricity go away! but then again, it's one of the cause for global warming =_=

_pdra said...

Totally agree!! >< Ummmm... We need more solar-powered gadgets in stores!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin