Wednesday, March 11, 2009

.when 4 became 2

Two Remaining.

It is unusually quiet tonight.

You guys probably don't realize this.. But everything in this house is not the same without y'all. It's too quiet.

I used to like the fact that this house was quiet and "sanctuary-like".. And then I gradually grow to enjoy the fact that there are more than just the two of us in this house.

Dinner is just not the same anymore. I don't even remember how much rice to prepare for two! I also miss the after-dinner-UNO-or-daidee-sessions.

I know that SF and I will get used to being by ourselves in a couple of days... But I hope y'all will visit soon enough, so that we can continue those game and drink tea.

Thanks for the great time.

Aryen - we're going to be spending quite a bit of AWESOME time together this year. :D Do come by and cook some of those AWESOME sweet sour/spicy fried pork! And some AWESOME UNO sessions too. :D AWESOME!!!!!!

Gin - thanks for accompanying me on photo walks and trips to Myer sometime! I'll never forget what you said to me the other day - "I cannot swim but if you fall into the water I'll still jump down and try to save you."

SY - thanks for bringing joy and laughter to the house, and also for fixing up the Macintosh PC for me! And umm.. Later! :D

Most importantly, SF.

My dear monster, thank you for spending all these precious time trying to get the Mac stuff working on my newly acquired PC. I know it is tough, and I feel really bad for not being able to help out.. :( I know I've been really insensitive over the past month... And I'm sorry for that. I'll work hard. I'll try. It's gonna be tough, but I will try harder. I heart you. :)


Alright that's it. Get back to your work guys.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin