Tuesday, March 3, 2009

.2-dollars chocolate cake

$2 chocolate cake.

While shopping for groceries and dinner stuff at Coles this afternoon, Aryen saw this chocolate cake mix from the baking section and decided that she wants to bake tonight.

And so I decided to join in the baking session. I reckon she did most of the work while all I did was mix a little bit and added Nutella and sugar in addition to the pre-mix.

The mix spent close to an hour in the oven... And it turned out really good!!! Next, I got SF to apply chocolate mixing (also from the packet) onto the cake.

Everyone liked it. I think the cake got Aryen and myself a little too excited that we decided that we are going to bake cheese cake next week. Oh, and curry puffs this Sunday. Loads to do! :)

1 comment:

ARYEN said...

Can't wait to make "Curry POk" hahha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin