Wednesday, March 18, 2009

.my cinema

Private Cinema.

And this is like, 98% of the population's ultimate dream!

But no, this is not actually my own cinema - it's my apartment's. And I'm free to use it for 2.5 hours weekly!

Ah.. Life's good. :) Today's actually the first time I've seen and been in the cinema.. And it's AWESOME! AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!

------------

Anyways, here's why we booked the cinema today -

The agent decided to drop by this morning for a routine inspection. SF and I did not want to be in the apartment while they are here and hence, we decided to book the cinema for the morning.

We could only spend a maximum of 2.5 hours in there unfortunately... And did not finish the movie at all.

Oh, in case you were wondering about the movie that we watched, it's Red Cliff I - a movie that features one of the famous battles in the Three Kingdoms. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got the movie. I've got part 2 as well. Do you want them?

_pdra said...

Oh thanks! But we've watched the 2nd one already, so don't worry about it. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin