Tuesday, March 17, 2009

.interesting shots from moomba 09 part I

Remember last week when I woke up early, like, at 10am, just to attend the Moomba parade? Here's some more photographs that I think are interesting and would like to share with y'all. Enjoy. :)

Father and daughter waiting for the parade to begin.

It is impossible for anyone to hide a camera like the Canon EOS 5D Mark II. A few teenagers thought I was a reporter from some newspaper companies and posed for the camera. I think they want their photos up in the news or something, which is not likely to happen.. So the best I can do is to put their photos wherever I can, like on Flickr groups, blogs or even facebook.


My attempt to take photos of this boy without his mom discovering was pretty successful - all I did was pretend to take photos of the people in the parade. :D Anyways, do you think point-and-shoots (those regular digital cameras) will make good antiques next time? Just like how traditional Leica cameras are today?




Children - just what is it that makes them so annoying yet adorable (or adorable yet annoying) at the same time? I hope that there will be more opportunities to take portraits, especially candid shots, of kids in the near future. :)

That's it for now people! I'll upload more of these soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin