Tuesday, March 24, 2009

.click here for some mouthwatering butter cookies!

Butter biscuits.

So it was around 11.35pm last night when I gleefully announced to SF that I was going bake butter biscuits.

Me: "I wanna make butter cookies!" XD
SF: "NOW!?"
Me: "Yes! The cleaners are coming by tomorrow anyways, so might as well bake now and save cleaning time."
SF: "Okok, if you want. *mumbles: 'so free...*"


The cleaners were really coming by this morning anyways.. But I guess they are lucky that the only mess on the kitchen counter top was a small amount of caster sugar.

The butter cookies are soooooo easy to make that I spent just a little over an hour on the preparing/baking. Yes, it's that simple! :)

And I'd like to thank Karen Cheng for the recipe. Click here if you would like to try the recipe too!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin