Sunday, March 15, 2009

.b-z

Mother Nature's Work of Art.

There's just so much in my mind right now. My PR application isn't even halfway towards completion. And my postgraduate things are due in 2 weeks time.

So much to do, yet so little time.

For those of you who are waiting for my replies or simply to hear from me, please bear with me for a bit.

In addition to all these, I'm really wanting to get things going with Klash Productions. Klash Productions is a group consisting 3 of my good friends from uni and myself, and it was created when we got together for our second semester final project (Interactive Digital Media Project B a.k.a. IDMP B) last year. Although one of us is no longer living in Melbourne, the remaining three (Kula, Lily and myself) are wanting to keep it going and create great things in years to come!

Despite having so much to do in such a short period of time, I'm glad that I'm doing something about my life.. I know I want to work in the digital arts/graphics design field for the rest of my life and now is definitely the time to start planning for the future - aint got much time left. I'm turning 23 this year so it's time for me to grow up and start being serious.

Alright. I'm outta here. Later.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin