Friday, February 27, 2009

.un-expectation

One sentence: I am attending graduate school this coming July!!!*

Oooh yeah, I feel that I should share this piece of news with everyone before the excitement goes away... ^^

I know I should include a photo in here, but I'll do that later because I am half asleep.. And your most likely response would be, "In that case, why don't you go to bed?" I say, "No, it's 2:05am and I suddenly have this idea for a project that I want to add into my portfolio for the grad school application."

So yeah, I need to input these great potential ideas into my visual diary before I forget them.

***

And I think I'm pretty much done with my brain storming. I will continue again when inspiration comes in, which will probably take place at around 1.43am tomorrow.

Later y'all.


* That is, if everything goes well.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin