Thursday, February 19, 2009

.a place to reflect




Top to Bottom: Late-afternoon, Evening and Night at Eureka Skydeck 88.

Desperate to get out of the house for some great photo walk, I've decided to drop by the Skydeck 88 at Eureka Towers in Southbank after dinner yesterday.

This is my second trip up to the observatory.. Nevertheless, I was just as amazed and fascinated by the breath taking view of Melbourne.

I was up at the Skydeck at at around 6.30pm and stayed all the way till closing hour.. And almost didn't want to leave! The main reason I left 20 minutes before the closing hour was because I knew SF was worried about me being alone out there by myself.

Anyways, I really like it up there.. If money wasn't an issue at all I would be more than happy to make my way up daily!

So if you plan to visit Melbourne soon, add Eureka Skydeck 88 to your list of places-to-visit! I'd highly recommend going up at around late-afternoon till closing hour. Trust me, you won't regret this. And I dare you to try out the Edge! Check out www.eureka88.com.au for more details.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin