Tuesday, February 24, 2009

.switching roles

Men in Kitchen.

Dinner tonight involved the two couples, SY + Aryen, and SF + _pdra (me). We all agreed to have home-cooked roti prata, an Indian style fried pastry, usually served with fish curry.

I did help out a little by preparing the [instant] curry sauce.. And did a little bit of frying too, until SF kindly asked me to take a rest while he and his older brother took over the cooking.

Aryen and myself strongly agreed that it's great to put these guys in the kitchen for a bit.. Umm, but SF has always been the main cook among the two of us (we are currently in a de facto relationship) so I guess today doesn't make much of a difference for him... :]

Last but not least, I would like to thank the boys for such a great dinner. Cheers guys!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin