Wednesday, February 11, 2009

.neverending trouble

I'm in a Bit of Trouble...

First of all, I'm in desperate need of extra luggage space. I'll be taking off for Melbourne this weekend and have decided to start packing a little early to see if everything fits (and that these bags don't go over the 20kg limit).

Now I'm not sure if I should get my friend (currently holidaying in Melbourne) to go through the tax refund process for me and pass the item to me before I head back - A$300 is quite a bit of money! :\

Such a huge dilemma.

I have turned down the chance to use my Krisflyer points to upgrade to Business class - because that means taking an overnight flight. Considering the fact that I've been taking overnight flights back to Melbourne the past few times, I decided I've had enough and will just go ahead with the morning flight. You'll get what I mean if you've gone through the painfully long arrival proceedures at the Melbourne Airport in the morning.

Alright, I shall get back to packing. Talk later!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin