Saturday, February 28, 2009

.5 of us

"Look up, everyone!" Clockwise from left: SF, _pdra, Aryen, SY and Gin.

These are the people whom I've been hanging out with over the past fortnight, since my return to Melbourne..

The 5 people consist of the siblings - SF, SY and Gin, + Aryen (SY's girlfriend) and _pdra (myself)..

Doh.. You know what, I don't know what to say about these people.. But here are some vocabularies to describe them:
- Clean
- Nice
- Happy
- Fun-loving
- Hilarious
- Helpful

.

With Gin now back in Malaysia+Singapore, there's just 4 of us left.. Gin's absence has made the house very quiet (and somewhat a little serious than before)... :\

And so we're left with Aryen now - the fun-loving chick who always make us laugh without fail!

Hmmmm... I'm the kind of person who prefers having a house to just me and my other half... But I wouldn't mind living with these 4 other people again - that is, if we have a much bigger place and sufficient private space for everyone. :):):)

:)


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin