Thursday, July 2, 2009

.be suspicious when...like...

Arrival of the Bad.

Do you ever get that?

Like.. Umm.. How do I explain this..

Well, like for example, after a horrible period of time you would have a whole 2 weeks of, let's call it "the lucky fortnight".. And then all of a sudden, things start falling apart and you become unlucky all over again.. And then things start looking good again after a couple of weeks, and fall again, and so on.

You get what I mean so far? If you don't, well.. Never mind, don't worry about it.

.....

I think everyone gets that though.. So the majority of you would know what I'm talking about.

Uh.. In case you were wondering, I was kind of indirectly talking about something that has been bugging me for a while..

Remember when I wrote the entry .going LD back in April? THAT IS what's bugging me at the moment.

That's what happens when you are second class citizen I suppose.. But I reckon we like it here better than Singapore...

We need miracles!!!

-----

On a random note, I don't talk to my relatives much, especially those from the paternal side (with the exception of cousin Z)...

But I would like to wish my 8-year-younger-than-me nephew, J, a Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin