Tuesday, July 21, 2009

.first day of school

The New Life.

Well actually, first day was alright since it started at 12 noon. My very first postgraduate class was the 2-hour long Website Authoring lecture, which ended .5 hour early. That gave me extra time to grab a couple of sushi before the 4-hour Digital Audio/Video class, which starts 2pm.
Digital Audio/Video ended 2 hours early and that allowed me to head home before dark. Sooo that wasn't so bad. :)

Second day, however, was kind of a tiring start. I had to force myself up at 7.15am.. It's a miracle that I didn't press the snooze button twice. After spending about 3.5 minute with my iPod, I got up, heat up some left over muffins (so I could eat them during the break), made a sandwich and started getting ready to leave the house. That took about 45 minutes... :\

I managed to catch the 8.28am Pakenham train from Melbourne Central Station down and thought I would get to uni 10 minutes before the lecture. But noooooo. The train got stuck twice, once right before Flinders Street Station and the next right before my stop, Caulfield Station. So I was about 5 minutes late. I hate being late and would always try to get to my appointments or destinations a few minutes before.

December marks the end of the Connex Era.. And I hope MTR (the company taking over) will do something to improve Melbourne's train network because I'm pretty sure I will be taking the train at least twice a week for the next 2 years.

Just give me some time to get used to waking up early three times a week for classes alright? I'm glad there aren't any labs tomorrow so I am going to sleep in for a bit before getting back to everyone. I think I'm going to try and stay away from the internet tonight, get my storyboarding done (due following Monday) and sleep early.

L8r guys. Thanks for reading... And don't be shy to comment... I love getting comments, good or bad. So speak now or forever hold your piece.

1 comment:

stargazer said...

haha, till u mention it, i din know can leave comments!

envy u! to be still studying.
i wish i am studying in melb/sydney now. =(
so, enjoy ur post-grad days!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin