Thursday, July 9, 2009

.postgraduate

A New Chapter.

The best job ever. :)

Went down to uni for enrolment this morning and met the course coordinator, who was shocked to hear that I've done multimedia design before.. It seems like this (Master of Multimedia Design) course is designated for students with any undergraduate backgrounds. :\

I suppose I can still make use of the next couple of years to improve my multimedia skills, there will always be room to improve and we will always be learning.

This semester, I am enrolled in four units and I attend classes Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays. Not too bad I reckon! I will probably drive Tuesdays and Fridays since classes only last 2-3 hours on each of those days. And I'll only have to get up at 7.30am (brrrrrr...寒い!!!) on one of the three days of uni.. Not bad at all!

-------

I realize that it has been a while since I wrote up a proper post... Will make it up soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin