Monday, June 29, 2009

.more about swine flu

Saturday.

Nobody here in Melbourne seem to give a damn about the swine flu (H1N1) much, even though the city has been branded the Swine Flu Capital of the World.

I do know a handful of people who have over-reacted.. In fact, one of them have even chided me for not taking this seriously (you know who you are) and later came to realize that the swine flu is pretty similar to that of a common flu. (-_-' )

This would be the time of the year when I am about to take off for Singapore (+ Malaysia) to visit my family. I won't be heading back until end of year (hopefully) since 1. I will have to quarantine myself for a week, and that means missing out on favorite local delicacies outside for 7 days.. And 2. I am still on bridging visa (waiting to see if I become Australian PR) and so I am not allowed to leave Australia without special permission.

(._. )

(*-* )

Our normal routine remains, whether there is swine flu or not. And for God's sake, put away those masks! You'll make me think that you are the one with swine flu instead!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin