Sunday, June 21, 2009

.100

100 tea bags

SF and I went grocery shopping at Woolworths the other day to stock up for our very empty cupboard and fridge.

And.. Well, everyone knows that I can't live without tea, and I drink tea almost everyday. So I had to stock up on my all time favorite Dilmah Ceylon tea and headed over to the tea section.

There are packets of 50, 100 or 200 tea bags. I was going to grab the pack of 50 and thought I'd check out the price of 100 tea bags.

50 tea bags – $2.99
100 tea bags – $2.99

"Huh??? They are the same price??? Really!!???!?" I thought.

So I dragged SF over and asked him to double check for me, because I simply couldn't believe my eyes. I think the boy got a shock too but didn't show it. He merely said, "Just grab the pack of 100, if you want?"

And that's how I ended up with this huge packet of Ceylon tea. And I'm sure we'll use up the tea bags before we know it. :D

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin