Thursday, June 18, 2009

.gone for a good reason

Unboxing the Sims III.

It has been a week and a half since my last update. I hope everyone's doing great as we speak. :)

Soooooo... I guess I will do a bit of explaining about my recent close-to-10-days disappearance. But umm, the photo have probably explained it well for me.

Heehee! Yes, I have been addicted to the Sims 3 for the past.. week and a half! It's such a great game, in fact, it's my all time favorite! :P

I've played the Sims 1 for a little bit shortly before buying Sims 2, which was a whole lot better. And I have been playing them since.

And now, it's Sims 3. The build/buy mode fulfills the architecture part of me and the Sims that I have created would achieve dreams that I can never have in real life. ;)

------

And now, I shall do a little bit of catching up with Flickr and some other internet chores before going back to the game.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin