Saturday, June 6, 2009

.updates 06.06.09

Victoria's Sunrise. Taken by SF.

I should probably do a proper update now since I don't feel like doing anything else but blogging.


Pig Flu

"Melbourne is the Swine Flu Capital of the World!" – You probably would have seen this quote on most major newspapers by now. Great! Victoria (particularly Melbourne) is finally getting some big attention from the whole of  planet Earth! :D


Cross-Processing

Digital, that is. I'm starting to love this technique! Hmm.. Oh, that reminds me, I still have seven overdue 120mm's and 1 35mm that I have yet to send to the shop for cross processing. I think I'll be expecting to spend close to A$100. :| Hopefully less, since a few Flickr buddies have recommended places in Melbourne that do cheap film developing.

Check out my xpro set on Flickr!


Starting a Brand New Chapter of Life

I am going back to school in 1.5 month time! And I am starting to feel jumpy about assignments, lectures/tutorials, etc. Can I really handle two more years of education?

SF says that postgraduate studies are a whole lot better and different than that of undergraduate, and that postgrads students are usually a lot more mature and serious... So umm.. Will I fit in?

Hmmmm........ *ponders*


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin