Sunday, December 28, 2008

.S

"S"

I looooooove Krisflyer!!!!! With Krisflyer, you accumulate points (miles) whenever you travel on Singapore Airlines, or other Star Alliance airlines. And you get to use these points for upgrade sometimes!

Sooooo my parents, who have been traveling heaps ever since I left home for Melbourne 4 years ago, had given me an awesome Christmas present, that is, a business class upgrade - all thanks to their mileages! Woo hoo!!! And it was awesome - at least I didn't had to face the possibility of sitting beside crying babies/toddlers who puked at random intervals/stupid annoying random people/etc - no one sat beside me so I had all the privacy I needed.

I was served a full 3 course meal - not all together, but at separate times whenever you're ready.

Life's soooooo good in business class.. I need to work hard to earn enough money so I can travel on business class often in future. :P

More photos can be seen here.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin