Saturday, December 20, 2008

.marking a new stage of life

The Graduates of B. Arts (Games Graphics Design).
Left to Right: Kula Leung, Howard Hii, and _pdra.


This is it. No more graduation to attend, until I enter and finish graduate school (again, depending on circumstances).

I'd like to congratulate everyone around me who have recently finished their degrees at university too -

- OMMI (IDMP A) and Klash Productions™ (IDMP B): Howard, Kula and Lily.
- Games and Digital Art People of RMIT University - you know who you are! :)
- Monash friends: Gin, Noelle, Queenie and Sam.

Sorry if I missed anyone out.. Good luck everyone!

In the meanwhile, let me know if you need to hire someone to design a personal website for you, as well as an event photographer (birthday parties/graduations) - price negotiable! I'm officially a self-employed freelancer as of today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin