Thursday, December 4, 2008

.the count down

"Magenta for Bachelor of Arts! :\" - _pdra

The fact that graduation is in 2 weeks didn't come across my mind until this afternoon, when I dropped by Storey Hall at RMIT Uni to pick up my graduation stuff. I was so happy and all, having almost figured out what I want in life and all of a sudden, things fell apart again.

I am never going to be in uni ever again - not unless I make it into AIM Center (a.k.a. the prestigious School of Animations & Interactive media cum Masters of Creative Media @ RMIT Uni), which is quite impossible since my portfolio isn't up to scratch.

Hmm.. Sigh.. I guess I need some time alone to reflect.

On the other hand, I hope SF is okay... I'm worried about him not getting enough sleep.. :\ CFA is a MASS murderer!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin