Thursday, December 11, 2008

.i didn't disappear, okay?

the pink potion.

This is the reason why I haven't showed up here for the past couple of days. Last week or the week before, I felt that it has been a while since I had a cold..

And here we go - on Sunday, I had this really weird, dried up feeling in my throat.. Until Tuesday night, when I came down with a flu AND a cough.

Great, I got my wish.. :) <-- no, I'm not being sarcastic here.. I guess this is really the right time for me to fall sick, with nothing important on until next week.

So there you go - this explains why my photos have been pretty boring for the past few days.

Alright, back to work. I'm trying to fully recover by tomorrow night.. Do come back for stories that are about to be unfolded in the next couple of weeks...!

Cya!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin