Monday, December 1, 2008

.dawn is the new beginning

Subconsciously taken by me at five-thirty in the morning.

I woke up at 10.41am, oblivious to the fact that report cards were officially released at eight-a-m this morning. It was only after I got out of the bathroom that I realize the first thing I should have done was turn on the computer, log onto Enrolment Online to check my grades for the semester.

Oops! So I rushed into my bedroom anxiously, picked up my Eee PC, went over to the study room and said to SF, "Oh gawdddd! Report card's due today!! Ahhh!" He looked at me, expressionless, and said, "You won't fail." Click click click click click click......................click.. And there it is - report card for Semester 2, 2008.

Hmm.. I've decided not to reveal my grades here, and all I can tell you is that I can graduate. :) My grades are not all that bad, but I feel that it could be better.

Anyways, enough ranting. I guess it's time to start mapping out my future for real. And that means intensive sketching on my visual diary!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin