Saturday, October 10, 2009

.to click or not to click?

5 minutes ago, I was attempting to book an air ticket back home for the big day...

And 1 minute ago, I closed the website without confirming my booking.

..Yup, I am still waiting to see if I am allowed to take the exam early.. After all, it's just one exam and I'm currently doing reasonably well for that unit...

I don't know when I will be notified... It's a 50-50 right now and I have no guts to click "confirm booking" on the airline website. I am afraid that I'll jinx my chance badly if I do buy a ticket now...

But even so, I have a really bad feeling about this.. But I'm still going to go no matter what, even if it means being late for my exam on the next day.

I know my reason for taking the exam early isn't as valid as those who have been seriously ill or have been going through some bad personal/family issues, but I feel that my reason is just as important as those mentioned above.

Sigh.. If only the exam date was set a day later, I could still make it back for the event and return on time for my paper...

There's nothing I can do right now I guess, except to finish up my assignments and pray with faith..

*fingers crossed*
Blog Widget by LinkWithin