Sunday, October 18, 2009

.my first encounter with alcohol/drug test on-the-go

Individual (photo taken in 2008).

..Umm, you know, where 20 policemen's (why do they need so many stationed in one section anyway?) would stand around, holding one of those breath tester thinger to check how much alcohol or drugs drivers have had?

Yup.

I'm 22 going 23 in less than a month. Oct 17th, 2009 marks the day when I'd first encounter one of those things. I had nothing to worry about since I haven't had alcohol in like, 8 months.. Chinese cooking wine don't count as alcohol, does it?

I wasn't worried at all when I got tested, because I knew my conscience was clear (and still is). My purpose of driving today was just to get me from home to uni for a group assignment.

It was just a normal day.

What amused me was that I got tested TWICE in a day, once at around 12.55pm, and another at around 6.50pm, a mere 6-hour gap.

Hmmm......

1 comment:

Ricea said...

thats an experience! Ive never got checked by police. But in the hospital, they often make sure tht i can walk, checking if i can walk as straight as possible! But hey, happy belated bday! I gotta send ya something!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin