Tuesday, October 27, 2009

.3.5 months till we meet daily

Last day of the Semester (Monash University, Caulfield Campus).

Where did all the time go!!?!?!?!!? I was just starting to get the hang of first semester and am actually enjoying it!

Sigh.. 1st semester is over.. That means I have only got 3 more semesters to go.. I know it sounds really long but to me, it will be over in a blink.. And I don't want that to happen....yet!

I'll still be dropping by uni this Friday to turn in my assignments, but I reckon I'll only get to stay for less than an hour unless I decide to sit at uni to work on another assignment, which is due next Friday..

:(

Am I the only one who's actually not looking forward to the 3-month summer break???

I don't want to enroll myself in summer units too, because that means I'll get to graduate early.. Well.. I guess the reason why I don't want this to be over is because I have met some really great people over the past 3 months (you guys know who you are!)..

Gosh.. I enjoy being busy! It's so fulfilling.. And I think some of the assignments that I have done over the semester are actually portfolio-worthy, especially the final project in film class – everyone seem to like what we have done! Click here if you haven't already watched it!

Hmm.. All good things have to come to an end... :\

--

But anyways, I have already got stuff planned for the summer.. I'm hoping to complete an unfinished project before uni starts, and at the same time I am planning to create something... *fingers crossed* I don't plan to reveal anything right now but I will later on. ;)

Okay, back to assignments.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin