Saturday, August 1, 2009

.our future is all blurred out

Fading...

I am not alright with the fact that you might have to leave me here by myself.. But I know there is nothing we can do if that really happens.. I won't be okay for the first half of the year without you by my side but I know I will get by eventually.

Eventually.. Umm.. When? I am not sure. All I know is that I will pray for you to return to Melbourne really really soon.. And I hope it's not going to be longer than two years.

After all, we are not the only couple that have to live apart.. I take comfort in the fact that a few of my friends are also in a long distance relationship and they are doing well. I should start learning a thing or two from them.

If only things would work out nicely...

Our future is all blurred out.. I don't know what's going to happen in the next few months, but I know that you'll always be the one for me.

1 comment:

stargazer said...

wat a sweet way to end off ur post.
but well, they say itz always good to have a test or two in a relationship to allow both parties to know that they are sure.

i'm sure u and SF will work out fine. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin