Tuesday, May 18, 2010

.soon

autumn has arrived!

Actually, I'm not sure if autumn has arrived... Wait, I think it has, because trees have started turning red/orange/yellow.. But um.. no.. why am I putting on stuff that I'd wear in July, where winter is usually at its peak?

Anyways, that's not important. What matters is that I'd get to go out for some more autumn photo walks before all the leaves disappear.. And.....

SF!!!

How long has it been since I last mentioned him in this blog???

Anyways, I'm going to see him again in less than a month!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited that I think I'm going to be sick! :x

Okay, back to assignments! Did I already mention that I can't wait to see SF face to face??? =)


1 comment:

raissa said...

I love the shot, dra!
How are you?
I love autumn,
And I'm glad tht u will see him sooon :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin