Tuesday, May 25, 2010

.simple-minded

august.

I had to go to a friend's friend place for one of my final semester projects when I'd come across this puppy named August. It was hyper for a bit when everyone came into the house and calmed down after a couple of minutes.

As I was setting up the camera and getting ready to start the interview for my documentary, little August came towards me, with one of those rubber bones in his mouth. It wanted to play fetch so I decided to play along while attempting to set up the camera.

Anyways, this experience kinda made me want a pet dog too.. But no, I'm still a cat person. :) And everyone knows that one of the conditions in my contract is that I am not to have pets in this apartment at all times.

If only I was a pet dog who could play fetch all day and not give anything a damn... But life aint that good.

------

You know.. Great things never last... I have fallen yet again, after enjoying myself for the past week.
I'm still in the midst of waiting for the result of my PR application and it has been over a year since I submitted everything to the immigration department.

I know I shouldn't be complaining if I really want my application to be successful and to be able to stay here.. But I really want to have the option of being able to go back and visit SF and my family at least twice a year, without being questioned by immigration officers, for a quarter of the year or something... All my visiting plans have been ruined and I need to come up with plan B sometime soon... Sigh.

I guess I'm stuck here for the summer break.. It may not necessarily be a bad thing, but I was planning to spend the entire summer back home with loved ones and attempt to get an internship overseas.

Oh well, let's hope I'm able to get a 1 month bridging visa to go back for Lunar New Year 2011.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin