Monday, May 10, 2010

.dear mom,

greetings from 3000+ miles away.

I know that we don't get along as well as we should... And I actually feel bad about being much closer to dad than to you.. But no matter how harsh your words are to me when we argue, etc., you'll always be the best mom in the whole wide world - the one and only person (along with dad) who loves me unconditionally and is willing to sacrifice anything just to raise me up.

I hope I'll be able to go out for dinner with you and the family on Mother's Day soon, in the next couple of years, because the last time I did was six years ago, in 2004, when I was still a junior (11th grader) in high school.

We may not always agree with one another, and I probably will continue rebelling by doing the opposite of what you want me to do anyway.. But.. still.. I'm glad to have you as my mother. :)

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin