Saturday, January 2, 2010

.new year resolutions are so cliché

pre-2010 fireworks at Docklands.

Cliché. So cliché. Almost everyone I know are making a list of new year resolutions... But it's great, and I enjoyed reading them! Thanks for sharing guys - that kinda make me wanna make my own too.... And here goes

_pdra's 2010 resolutions/wishes

#1: Once again, SF and I are definitely going on a long distance relationship..Again. I don't know if this is the last time we are going to be apart or not.. But to ensure that we move onto a new chapter of the relationship, a bridge that will lead us to yet another step which is being together for the rest of our lives, this is the only way. I hope that SF will get himself a much better job in Singapore in the next two months and come back to Melbourne as soon as possible. By then, we should have a permanent place to live in. I hope we'll be able to step into the new chapter soon rather than going around in circles, which is not healthy for the relationship.

#2: Graduate school life: I.Need.HD's. SF said this to me the other day: "You try to work hard [in uni] and I'll try to find a good job in Singapore." So I'm going to put in extra effort in all my assignments and graduate with Distinction.

#3: Be a better cook. I need to refine my curry puff recipe, as well as my almost-famous-amos-like cookies recipe. And I would like more than instant food for bento.

#4: Improving my photography skills - There is always room for improvement!

#5: Generally, to become much more optimistic about everything. Sure, being emo is cool but it is damaging to #1 and #2.


Hmm.. That will do. And guess what? This resolution took me like, 3 hours? :|

Question: What's your 2010 resolution? :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin